Next, I just thought I share some pictures with you guys of us playing around with the girl. We're getting ready for a trip down south, so the updates will be a little slow until we get back.
I also wanted to share a "mommy initiation" event. Emily spit up in my mouth the other day. And yes, I was lifting her over my head not too long after she had eaten. And yes, it was gross.
Lastly, Emily has taken to nomming on anything while teething...including mom and dad! For some reason this look in her eyes sends me into giggles. To me it's like she's saying "What? Isn't this what I'm supposed to be doing?" Of course, part of my enjoyment probably has something to do with Len's face when she gets going. He was almost writhing because it tickled so much.
Don't forget to check the slideshow for more pictures. I even put up some older pics starting in February.





OMG, if she gets any cuter I am going to go into diabetic shock! She totally needs to be the poster child for cuteoverload.com
ReplyDeleteOh, and congrats on getting baby barf in the mouth. I've had it pretty much everywhere else but have managed to avoid that one so far.
A couple of days ago I got it in MY EAR of all places. Babies! Testing parental tolerance for the absolutely disgusting since...the beginning of time!