Family Timelines

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

About Us

My photo
Laura, Len, Emily, Elizabeth and Cora. This blog will be written by all of us, but mostly Laura.

Monday, March 19, 2012

A few of my favorite things

Emily's bedtime routine: We read stories and sing songs in the rocking chair. My favorite part is she wallows around trying to get comfortable on my lap. It used to be pretty easy, but now it take a little bit. She's gotten so lanky her legs end up dangling or crunched up under her chin. She's so cuddly.

Playtime with Elizabeth: After Em goes to bed, Lizzie and I get to play with Dad. Most of the time it involves making Lizzie chase something around in a circle till she's dizzy. Then it's some pillow wrestling. I'm going to miss this when we shift her schedule to go to bed at the same time as Em.

Having two daughters is something I never thought I'd enjoy. I love the time I get with each one and stress that each one isn't getting enough time with me. I worry that I'm favoring one over the other, but I'm absolutely sure I love each one the same and strive to show them.

I know you're anxious for holiday and birthday pictures. I promise they're coming, but not exactly soon...we've had some extended sickness around here and are not quite in order again. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment