This was just too cute not to share with you guys. In the past three days, I've had to drag Emily around town for various reasons. First of all, here's the situation: Me (Laura) is due to get a three stage root canal. (Maybe they only come in three stages, I dunno; it's my first one). So, the day before, I leave my prescription in the truck which Len had to drive to work in Marietta. We borrow a neighbor's car because the Honda is still in an unreliable state and drive to Marietta to get the prescription for my controlled substances (aka: Valium). Then to Publix to fill said prescription, and finally return the borrowed car and home. Next morning, mom comes to pick me up and takes me and Emily to the dentist for my root canal (4 hrs in the chair for me, 4 hrs in the waiting room for Emily), then to home where I get to rest, but Emily goes to the hair salon with Gran-Gran!
So, after all that, here's what my daughter has to say to me:
No comments:
Post a Comment